General instructions for participants
1. Participants will have to report half an hour before the exam. 9:30AM.
2. Kindly Bring “Participant’s Copy”, also bring your photo ID, for validity of contestant. Participants who have filled form Online need to bring print out of response email.
3. Result will be announced on www.harekrishnajaipur.org/gita-contest on 31st January and Prize Distribution will happen on 9th February at Sri Sri Krishna Balram Mandir , Akshaya Patra campus Jagatpura ,Jaipur.
· Participant should not be bring books notes bags etc, with them during the written contest.
· Please check your roll number take seats according to seating plan.
· Section A and Section B Answer should be marked on the answer sheet(OMR) only ,not on the question paper.
· Use of pencil is prohibited.
· Participants should shade the answer with blue or black pen only.
· Mobiles are Not allowed during the contest.Incase someone bring the mobile .
· Participants can leave the room after 11:30 am only.
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare
“If one adopts the principles enunciated in Bhagavad-gita, he can make his life perfect and make a permanent solution to all the problems of life. This is the sum and substance of the entire Bhagavad-gita.”
– Srila Prabhupada, Introduction to Bhagavad-gita As It Is
Hare Krishna Movement Jaipur is conducting a contest based on the Bhagavad-gita on the occasion of Gita Jayanti.
WHAT IS Gita Contest
Gita contest will be a inspiring and motivating way to help people absorb themselves in the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita, enrich and refocus their life in the right manner. Gita Contest will be a helping hand to learn self-discipline and build a strong value system for the participants.
Why Gita Contest ?
Bhagavad-gita is a theistic science spoken by the Supreme Personality of Godhead Shri Krishna to His dear most friend Arjuna when Arjuna got perplexed in war-field of Kurukshetra.
It’s importance can be measured by observing the fact that greatest war was about to begin. Conchs were blown and no formality or ritual was left to be observed. And that was the crucial time when Krishna gave “Most Confidential Knowledge” to the “Most Qualified Person” chosen by Him.
Just having Bhagavad-gita in your shelf is not sufficient. You’ve to study it and this Exam/wisdom sessions will create appetite to relish this timeless wisdom given by Supreme Spiritual Master Krishna Himself.
Bhagavad-gita As It Is : CHAPTERS 1 TO 6
Contest dates: Sun 12 Jan 2020. 10:00 AM
Jaipur – 77288 85329, 91169 04555
Kota – 93090 10007, 91161 27098
Udaipur – 87696 70373, 90017 96440
Jodhpur – 90017 95816, 95889 35574
Bikaner – 9116168942
For any clarifications please write to email@example.com
1. The Participant will get free hindi Bhagavad-gita at the time of Registration.
2. New Year Well Calendar will be given during the contest .
3. Proposed Prize Distribution Date is 9th February at Akshaya Patra Campus Jagatpura Jaipur.
4. Click Here to download GC BOOKLET (sample questions in hindi).
5. Click Here to download GC BOOKLET (sample questions in english).
6. Click Here to download Bhagavad Gita As It Is (In Hindi).
7. Click Here to download Bhagavad Gita As It Is (In English).
8. Click Here to download Modal question paper.pdf.
9. Click Here to download Gita contest Question Set A.pdf.
10. Click Here to download Gita contest Answer Sheet Set A.pdf.
11. Click Here to download Gita contest Question Set B.pdf.
12. Click Here to download Gita contest Answer Sheet Set B.pdf.
13. Click Here to downloadGita contest Question Set C.pdf.
14. Click Here to download Gita contest Answer Sheet Set C.pdf.
15. Click Here to download Gita contest Question Set D.pdf.
16. Click Here to download Gita contest Answer Sheet Set D.pdf.