Gita Contest Registration
“If one adopts the principles enunciated in Bhagavad-gita, he can make his life perfect and make a permanent solution to all the problems of life. This is the sum and substance of the entire Bhagavad-gita.”
– Srila Prabhupada, Introduction to Bhagavad-gita As It Is
Hare Krishna Movement Jaipur is conducting a contest based on the Bhagavad-gita on the occasion of Gita Jayanti.
WHAT IS Gita Contest
Gita contest will be a inspiring and motivating way to help people absorb themselves in the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita, enrich and refocus their life in the right manner. Gita Contest will be a helping hand to learn self-discipline and build a strong value system for the participants.
Why Gita Contest ?
Bhagavad-gita is a theistic science spoken by the Supreme Personality of Godhead Shri Krishna to His dear most friend Arjuna when Arjuna got perplexed in war-field of Kurukshetra.
It’s importance can be measured by observing the fact that greatest war was about to begin. Conchs were blown and no formality or ritual was left to be observed. And that was the crucial time when Krishna gave “Most Confidential Knowledge” to the “Most Qualified Person” chosen by Him.
Just having Bhagavad-gita in your shelf is not sufficient. You’ve to study it and this Exam/wisdom sessions will create appetite to relish this timeless wisdom given by Supreme Spiritual Master Krishna Himself.
Bhagavad-gita As It Is : CHAPTERS 1 TO 6
12 Jan, Sunday at 10.30 A.M.
For any clarifications please write to email@example.com
1. Contest will be in Hindi language,
2. Registration fee will be 150.
3. The Participant will get free hindi Bhagavad-gita at the time of Registration.
4. It is recommended to register offline so that you can get your Copy of Bhagavad-gita immediately.
5.For online registration visit given link and pay us at our website www.harekrishnajaipur.org/gita-contest .
6. New Year Well Calendar will be given during the contest .
7. Proposed Prize Distribution Date is 9th February at Akshaya Patra Campus Jagatpura Jaipur.